I want to do as much as I can in my worship to God. I want it to be a daily worship. I want to thank him and praise him everyday. My mind will be thinking of God throughout my day. Psalm 66:4 "All the earth worships you and sings praises to you; They sing praises to your name." If the earth and the things upon it worships God and sings praises to God, I wish to join that chorus. Luke 19:39-40 "And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, rebuke your disciples." He answered. "I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out." Revelation 5:13 "And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, "To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever." There is a sea of worship upon this earth that is going up to God and a lot of people are not even aware of it. If all of the things that God created glorifies him in their very existence, I cannot let my worship to be any less.
I must give glory to God in everything that I do. 1 Corinthians 10:31 "So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." If I give honor to the Lord in all the things that I do, I would be in harmony with the nature that is around me. We both would be praising God with our whole being. Psalm 150:6 "Let everything that has breath praise the LORD! Praise the LORD!" Psalm 95:1-6 "Oh come; let us sing to the LORD; let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation! Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving; let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise! For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the depths of the earth; the heights of the mountains are his also. The sea is his, for he made it, and his hands formed the dry land. Oh come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the LORD, our Maker!"
In my daily worship I will honor God in my thoughts. I will think upon his goodness and righteousness. I will place his words within my mind and heart as a protection against sin. Psalm 119:11 "I have stored up your words in my heart, that I might not sin against you." In my daily life, when I am busy I will still keep the Lord upon my mind and I will stay within his presence and not drift away. I will always thank God in prayer for all the things that I do have in my life. Colossians 3:17 "And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him."
When we meet with others, we must do what is right and good so to honor our Lord in heaven. The way we live our life is our worship to God. We want him to look down from heaven and be pleased in how we are living our lives. We want to be pleasing to the Lord by our works and actions. Whether or not the tasks is small or big, we will do our best in trying to accomplish them while bringing honor to our Lord.
In my daily life, I will do my best to have more of the Lord's spirit than the world's. I want to feel united with all of God's creations. Just like those creations, I want my very existence honoring our Lord in heaven. I do not want to be standing in the wilderness and be the only thing that is not honoring the Lord. I do not want to be living contrary to the will of God while the earth glorifies him and obeys his voice.
Psalm 145:1-2 "I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever. Every day I will bless you and praise your name forever and ever.
Revelation 4:11 "Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power. for you created all things; and by your will they existed and were created."
Psalm145:10 "All your works shall give thanks to you, O LORD, and all your saints shall bless you!"
Job 12:7-10 "But ask the beasts, and they will teach you; The birds of heavens, and they will tell you; or the bushes of the earth, and they will teach you; and the fish of the sea will declare to you. Whom among all these does not know that the hand of the Lord has done this? In his hand is the life of every living thing and the breath of all mankind."
Wednesday, August 5, 2026
Worshiping God In My Daily Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment