Monday, February 7, 2022

We Must Find Our Own Way

     I sometimes look at the people of the world and think to myself that their just lost. They need to find a direction to go in. I would like to tell them to go this way but in truth they must find their own way. If I would tell them come join me on the beach and enjoy warmth of the sun, some would say I rather be in the mountains or the valley or even camping in the woods. What I believe to be the ideal place is not their ideal place to be.
     I have to be careful that I do not become so arrogant that I believe to know what everybody needs. We each need different things to be happy. If I were to say to eat less there may be others that need to eat more. If I were to say exercise more there maybe others that need to stop and just relax. One way of doing things does not fit all. Each of us are different.
     All I can say is this is what I like and this works for me. Each of us must decide what works for them and what does not. We can take another's advice and change it in a way that it works for us or we can just leave it alone and look for something else. It is our life and we must decide what is good for us.
     I will never pressure you in taking my advice and I hate those who push their opinions so hard like it was the God's truth. They will pressure you to do as they say in order to control you. They will make you feel like you are stupid for not following them. They do not see you as an individual that must find their own way but as someone that they can use to do their bidding.
     I would like to say that I know all the answers but that would be a lie. Life is just so complicated to know everything. I am just a small speck on the surface of the earth and my life is so short compared to it's age. I feel I haven't even scratch the surface to the knowledge of what is out there. 
     We will struggle and we will make mistakes on that road of finding our own way. You cannot rush the process like it was a competition. Just relax and enjoy the process and try to keep an open mind. Do not close yourself off but asked for help if you need to. 
     Strive for peace and understanding. Hate less and love more. Do not worry about to what will come tomorrow but enjoy today if you can. Together, we can help each other to find what we are looking for and make our world a better place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment