Monday, February 14, 2022

Feeling Like Spring in Winter

     Today is a time for our celebration, Why? Because we are alive. Even though it feels like we are surrounded by death and sorrow. Somehow life has given us more time to live. So lets celebrate while we still can. Even though it is winter lets make it feel like springtime on the inside. Lets fill our lives with what we can do now so to make us feel better.
     Lets think positive. Like, I will open my life up and let the spring air in. I will let it energize me, strengthen me and heal me. Spring is a time for rebirth and new beginnings, so let it be spring every time we need it to be. No waiting around for it. The time is now. 
     How do we celebrate this inner springtime? By doing everything that make us smile and be happy. If I feel like dancing, I will dance. If I feel like singing, I will sing. If I feel like painting, I will paint. No matter if I do not have the skill for it, if I feel like doing it then I will do it. Whatever makes you feel happy then do those things. 
     Sad times seems to come to us automatically but with our own happiness sometimes we need to take action. Our sadness makes us slumber while our happiness makes us feel awake and alive. So lets feel alive and let the springtime in.
     Death will always want us and it will get us one day but not now because we have so much more to do. As long as there is life in my body, living becomes my priority and not dying. While I am alive, I have time to enjoy everything that life can offer me. Mourning life is not an option for me if I can celebrate life I will. I do not want to live my life in sadness but I want to be apart of life just like all of nature. I am part of nature and nature is all about being alive.
     Celebrate! Celebrate your life. Celebrate all life. Let springtime flow through you anytime of the year, making you feel alive and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment