Friday, March 31, 2023

When I Feel that I Have Nothing

     When feel that I have nothing I still have my faith in God. An atheist does not believe in the existence of God but I somehow I have always believed there is a God. Feeling the spirit of God within my life has always felt natural to me. When I had my doubts and when I got to a point when I did question his existence that experience left me with a strange feeling. It was something I did not like. In my life I never felt abandoned by God. In my life I had much troubles but I have always felt the spirit of God near me and I got through them. So when I say when I feel that I have nothing the only thing that I really feel that I do have is God watching over me.
     When Job had nothing but his life, he still held strong to his faith. The apostle Paul was beaten and persecuted he also remained strong in his faith. Jesus Christ was nailed to the cross and when he die he said "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit!" These men of God remained loyal to God to the very end of their lives. When bad times came to them they did not give up for they knew they still had God on their side.
     The times that I feel that I have nothing I still praise God and pray to him. When hard times come sometimes your faith in God is all you have. I will not lose hope for God will be always with me. Today might be bad but with God's help tomorrow will be better and if tomorrow never comes I know I will be in God's hands. Job 12:10 "In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind."
     

No comments:

Post a Comment