Sunday, February 19, 2023

What Is This?

      What is this dark force that is sweeping across our land? This is what I say to myself when I hear about the shootings and the brutality that is being frequently done. What is the meaning to this violence? Right now I hear children playing outside. I hear them laughing. I hear their joy and happiness in their voices. If you were to bring gunfire to their play their laughter would become screams of terror, their joy becomes sorrow and their happiness would become despair. Even if the people who did these terrible things had different motivations they all accomplished in spreading evil. Who is the master of evil, Satan. They can deny it all they want but they all followed Satan's will.
     Satan is always trying to take away our humanity by spreading his evil any way he can. Bible shows the kind of fight that we are fighting. Ephesians 6:12 "For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in heavenly places." People needs God's help to fight against these dark powers and if they do not have it they will be easily manipulated by these evil spirits.
     So I say to all of you hold tight to your faith and the goodness within your heart do not let the devil take it away. Ephesians 6:10,11 "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil." I am not trying to be preachy but I am saying we are in a desperately in need situation and placing our faith in God is far better than placing our faith in the ways of men. God can get us through this whereas man alone can be bent to the devil's will. I will hold tight to my faith during these times of trials and tribulations and trust in God's power and righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment