Saturday, August 8, 2020

No Choice to the Way I was Born

     Could I been a dog, could I been cat,
     could I been an elephant or could I been
     a giraffe?

     At birth I had no choice to be no other
     but me. White or black, rich or poor,
     beautiful or not is what I got. I had no
     choice to the way I was born.

     With arms or no arms, with legs or no
     legs, a mind of a genius or a mind of a
     child the dice rolls and I have to accept it.
     
     No choice, No choice to where and how
     I begun. Bless or cursed I had no choice
     at all. Hate me not for being my mother's
     and father's child. Innocently, I was born 
     into this world.

     This was an earlier post of mine. I wanted to repost this due to the increased racial tensions within our world. We should not be judged on our race, ethnicity or social class. Some people are born with mental and physical disabilities they should not be punished because of it. We should not have any less opportunity just because we were born poor or have a different skin color.    

No comments:

Post a Comment