Monday, December 6, 2010

The Music from Heaven

     I have often felt that the word of God and his love was like music from heaven. It is pure without deceit. Music itself cannot lie, it is what it is. It is a pure vibration that moves the soul and that purity is so enticing. I want not just to listen to it but to become apart of it, to be a note in heavens symphony.
     At times I feel the music is far from me. Then at other times I feel I am standing within it's flow. For some reason I cannot hold on to it. My spirit is uplifted when it touches me. I am made happy by it's song but when it is only slightly felt I feel sad. I believe heaven's music is energy for the spirit. We can feel it in someway. It's sound can change our heart and soul.
    One of the worst things that could happen to me is when I can no longer feel the music. When the music becomes silent within my soul. An emptiness that I could not even imagine would be created within me. I would experience a void without depth. My heart would grow cold. I would live life without meaning or purpose. My sight would become narrow and my feelings would turn inward. I would live my life only for myself. However thanks to God that has never been the case. The music from heaven has never been to far off. It is always been within my grasp. A prayer to God has always brought it closer to me.
     I live for the sound of the music. If it were to die I would die as well. My spirit cannot live without it. It's tone is pure and it makes my heart rejoice. The music of heaven gives life to my soul. It melts away the pain inside and it takes away the cold. You never feel alone when the music of heaven is within you. It fills you up with joy and it completes your soul.
     The music of God's word and love is whole and complete. It touches the deepest depth and the highest elevation. From one end of the universe to the other there is the sound of heaven's music. All life exists because of it's sound. I believe at the core of my being the vibration is keeping me alive. The more of heaven music we have within our world the more together will be, together as one family and one people. The sound of God's word would bind us together and the music of his love would keep us together.
     Even if many are not listening for the sweet music of heaven, I am. My ears are constantly listening and my heart is open so to feel it. I want to be apart of it but if I cannot be apart of it. I will express that heavenly music in someway, by speech, by song, by art or by writing. I will bring as much as I can into our world so to make the music of our God to be heard in every corner of the world. I want to see and to hear our Earth resonate the music of our God. I want to see everyone happy and singing praises to him. We owe him so much and he has done so much for us. May the music of his word and his love always be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment