Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beautiful Child, Believe

     I want the sweet taste of a new beginning, of a different life in a different world. I want to live my life the way it should be. I want to find a way to my happiness. Darkness, be no more.
     What is the price I am willing to pay in order to have my happiness? If my happiness comes with a price then I have not found my happiness at all. I believe that true happiness is a free gift from the spirit with no price tag upon it.
     What is deeply within my heart is where my happiness is. It lies in the innocent of a child that I once was. A time when all things were possible. A time where I carried much hope inside.
     What has taken away my happiness? What has rob me of my smile? It was when the child within became beaten up by the world. Hope and innocent became lost and many tears followed.
     In my silence my spirit spoke to me. It said, "Abused child weep no more. Abused child lay down your head and rest. Happiness has not abandoned you. Happiness has not left you. It is still there within your heart. Let down that guard, you put around your heart and begin to believe again.
     Beautiful child do not be listening to what the world is telling you. Do not be believing their words which brings you down. You are beautiful and you do count. Let no one tell you different. A star in heaven you started out to be and a star you now are. Bring forth that light within and let all the world to see it."

No comments:

Post a Comment