Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What, are we Fed?

     From a young age I was fed certain things and I accepted them. I did not know from what origin they came. I just accepted them without question. I lived my life according to what I was told. If a man was born and raised in darkness would he know he was living in darkness? What we are fed at birth we become accustom to whether are not it is right or wrong.
     I wonder to myself if I am living my life by the illusions of darkness rather than the truth of the light. How can one completely rid himself from a lifetime of lies and deceptions? Can I truly say to myself I can see? I believe I am not seeing the complete truth.
     I am not infallible. I can make mistakes and misunderstand situations. I can only see things through my own eyes. If there are clouds blocking my vision, my vision becomes unclear. I see one way while others may see another. Who is right and who is wrong if our eyes are not totally open?
     I will try to watch what is being place on my plate for me to eat. However I know a few wrong things will slip by me. They will cloud my vision and become apart of my speech, forgive me if you possibly can. I am imperfect and trying my best to have clarity. I know I must rely heavily on God for the understanding that I need. My eyes will be looking to his word and my heart will be saying a prayer. In time I know with the Lord's help I will be able to see and to understand a little more of the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment