Saturday, January 6, 2018

Finding The Truth

     Finding the truth is a hard thing to do. Why? Because it is usually your interpretation or somebody else's interpretation and not the real truth. It is hard to believe in something for most of your life and then find out it was all lies. We live most of our lives mostly believing in what our society is telling us and when we find out that something was not true. It may be hard for us to change those beliefs, depending on how long we have been living that lie.
     I believe the real truth is within our basic self. In the happiness of that child that we were. A child who looked at the world with wonder. We were happy from the beginning and everything that we touched and seen just added more to that happiness. I believe God put us all here on an equal spiritual footing and then something happened to our lives that took our happiness away.
     What happened to us? The lies of the world. Some of the lies are: You are less and I am more. I have something that you do not have and you cannot be happy without it. In truth, we are all whole and complete inside. It is the lie that tells us that we are broken. Chaos happens when we start to think something is missing inside. No, we are complete and whole every second of our lives. Our doubts, worries, and insecurities divide us and make us feel incomplete.
     I see equality when a disaster happens. When people who have lost their homes and are living together in a shelter. The young, the old, the rich and the poor are all together and just trying to survive. In these hard times, people will help one another and not be caring about each other's social status. What is important when you go through a disaster? Seeing that your family and friends are safe and unharmed. During that time everything else seems unimportant.
     If we want to feel whole and complete, we must not lose sight of what is really important to us in our life. You need to be at peace with yourself and content, to be able to say I have everything that I need, even if you have almost nothing and to be thankful for what you do have.
     If we stand with God and really believe that he created us to be whole and complete. We can have peace and contentment in our lives. It does not matter how society will view you. You will be happy and joyful for you will feel God is always with you. All things that you have built can be wiped away by fire and natural disasters but if you stand with God you will have a lasting peace and live forever in his kingdom.
     Believe in the truth of God over the lies of men and you can be happy always. If I have only God in my life then I have the truth and that truth brings me peace and contentment into my life. This contentment makes me feel I have found my answers and has made me feel satisfied. I have found that I have all that I need in the truth of God.

Philippians 4:11,13 "Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. 13I can do all things through him who strengthens me." 

Luke 12:15 Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions."

Colossians 2:10 "And you have been made complete in Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority."

No comments:

Post a Comment