Monday, October 5, 2015

I Will not Give Up

     I will not give up on my belief of a better world. I will not say to myself that all is lost. I believe we can change if we really want to. The darkness that is around us can be conquer by the light that is within us. All we have to do is to nurture it and make it grow.
     Surrendering to the darkness is not an option for me, I will not let it win and I will fight against it. I will not let my hope slip away, nor will I give up on my faith, for without faith there is no hope. If we live without a light source, how can we see? We are beings who need light to live.
     When one is lost, he can also be found. When one is hurting, he can also be healed. There is hope and a solution to our problems, if we do not give up. We do not have to settle for darkness and hopelessness. We can see in our daily lives there is a night and there is a day. When there is light there is no darkness and if we are surrounded by darkness and we turn on a light, darkness is no more. Living in the hopefulness of light is better than living in the hopelessness of darkness. John 8:12 "Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." Ephesians 5:8,9 "for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light" 9(for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true),"
     My hope is in God and his salvation for us. Darkness shall never dominate my soul. Jesus Christ lights my way and gives me hope for my future, even beyond this mortal life on Earth. Trials and tribulations are apart of life but we can get past them relying on the words of God and holding strong to our faith in him. God will never abandon us, if we do not push him away. If we do not give up and we carry the love of God within our hearts, we can get past our troubles and help the world around us to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment