Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Frustration

     My frustration, why can't the the world be different? Why can't there be more love, peace, caring, and tenderness? Why can't humankind just do what is right all the time, so that we would not have fight for it? Yes, I am complaining, sometimes the frustration builds and I feel I have to let it out with a bunch of whys?
     I kind of know the answers to my whys and there lies my frustration, because I cannot do a great deal about it, only a small deal. I cannot change the world and if people do not want to change or they are not ready to change, then it is left into the hands of God to make the change. I can make the necessary changes within my self but I cannot not change others, it is their own individual choice to make.
     We have a freedom of choice that was given to us from the beginning. Genesis 2:16,17 "And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, 17but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die." From the beginning God had given men and women a free will to do as they pleased, however he had made it clear to them there are consequences to their decisions. He said clearly to Adam, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die. So in my frustration I say to myself, Why Adam, why did you do it? Again, I kind of know the answer to why.
     In Genesis chapter three it talked about a serpent who deceived Eve. Genesis 3:1 "Now the serpent was more crafty than any other beast of the field that the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God actually say, 'You shall not eat of any tree in the garden?" Most of us knows how the story ended. The devil use the serpent to tempt Eve into eating the fruit, then she gave the fruit to Adam who ate it without question, and we have been plagued by death and hardship ever since.
     Why do we have to fight for what is right all the time? Revelation 12:9,13 "And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world---he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 13Therefore, rejoice, O heaven and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!"
     It said that Satan is the deceiver of the whole world and he is very angry. So who is Satan's anger directed at while he is on the earth? Revelation 12:17 "Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea." So Satan is literally at war with the disciples of Jesus Christ, who try their best to keep the commandments of God.
     Now lets look at the commandments of God. Remember the Ten Commandments; the ones which said honor your father and mother, you shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal or bear false witness against your neighbor. Sounds good to me but Satan absolutely hates them and anyone who keeps them because they come from God.
     Jesus Christ gave us a new commandment. John 13:34,35 "A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. 35By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." So Satan is against love and anyone who will practice it. You can see why will we always have to fight for what is right because we are fighting against a powerful opponent who hates righteousness. He will not give us an inch and we will have to fight an upward battle all the way.
     I probably will keep on complaining and in my frustration say why? Why? Even if I know why. Just to relieve my frustration in someway. I do wish that most people with their freedom of choice would choose to do good over doing what is bad. I wish they could understand that they are being manipulated by an entity who hates God and anyone who serves him. So why? Why? Why?  

No comments:

Post a Comment