Wednesday, October 29, 2014

On What Foundation have We placed our Lives?

      Our views, our beliefs is what we base our life on. Those views and beliefs make up the foundation of our life. We build our life upon and around the views and beliefs we have. Upon that foundation we view and interact within our world.
     Each of us have our on unique view of the world around us base on the information we received throughout our life. The information is imperfect from imperfect people. We had to decide whether or not to believe it. Those of us with an open mind will question that information and others will think it is the absolute truth.
     I believe there is an intelligence that knows the absolute truth but with my limited mind I will only come to a partial knowledge of that truth. I can build my life on the perfect information from God but I can never come to a complete understanding of it due to my imperfect condition. So in faith I have to live my life until the day God makes my mind perfect.
     I have come to a conclusion in my life that Jesus Christ knew the absolute truth and in his compassion he shared it with us. So I choose to build my life on the foundation of his word.
     Each of us have built their life around something and each of us believe in something and our life is built on the foundation of that belief.    

No comments:

Post a Comment