Monday, May 30, 2011

A Pep Talk to Myself

     I will open my heart to love and my soul to take hold on life. I will live as a person should live, everyday to the fullest of my being. I will let the darkness leave and the sorrow to go away. My mind will not dwell on the things that I cannot do but on the things that I can. I will push onward and forward even if many others are still standing still. They will have to catch up with me instead of me catching up with them. Today is a new day, a day of inner and outward building of my new life.
     I refuse to die upon this world knowing only sadness. I will seek out happiness and come to know love. The darkness will not win but the light of a new day will. Even though I feel I am crumbling down inside it is still possible for me to be built back up again.
     I am still a believer in God. I believe he can do miracles. If God so wills it, it will be done. My life is not over yet. I have still so much living to do. So world watch out, I have only just begun. I have so far live my life only in the shadows, only in the darkness where no one could see me but now I am stepping out into the sun. I am taking hold on to life and embracing God with my whole soul. I am bring his power, his love into my life.
     I will be no longer content at setting on the sidelines and watching my life pass me by. I am stepping into that stream of life and becoming apart of it. By the will of God I will learn to live my life to the fullest. My spirit will be on high and I will be happy and I will have found the love that I had been looking for.
     I will not be following others into hell but I will be following the Lord into everlasting life. I will try to see the world as he sees it and to live my life as he would. I believe Jesus Christ is the key to my new beginning. A key that will open many new doors to my future.
     God, help me on my life's journey. Help me to find the way. Let me not shrink back to where I was but to move ahead to where I can be. Help me to overcome the obstacles that lie ahead. Energize my spirit and strengthen my soul, for a new day is beginning. My new start to a wonderful life. In Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen.  

     

1 comment: