Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Within the Dome of Paradise ( only a heart felt wish )

     As I stand within the dome of paradise I can feel all the love around me. My heart is finally free and my mind is so clear.
     I am reborn and no longer dead inside. I can feel things that I could never feel before. The people around me have love and their lives are at peace. What a wonderful place this is. A place that I can lay down my head and rest.
     My soul is like a sponge soaking up everything in this realm of paradise. My spirit is being energized and renewed. The emptiness within me is being filled and my throat is no longer parched and thirsty. This is truly a part of heaven. A place that I will dwell and make my home.
     Within this dome of paradise I lay all my anxieties to rest. I am no longer afraid and feel weak inside. The pain within me is diminishing and my troubles are no more. This is the first time that I ever felt alive. This is the first time I ever been completely happy inside.
     I feel so bless to be within this dome of paradise. God has answered my prayers and shown me what life can be. He took mercy upon my soul and delivered from the grave. By his own hand he placed me in this land of healing. I feel no longer that I want to die but to live as much as I can. He turned me around and show me what life can be. I was standing on the edge of doom and now I am standing in a land of hope and happiness.
     To my surprise I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow. I am eagerly waiting to start a brand new day. I have been changed and I am no longer the man I use to be. God has bathed me with his spirit and cleansed my whole soul. He has given me another chance to live again. He has healed my heart so that I can feel love and be able to give it. I am truly a blessed man, blessed by the mercy of God.
     I will never ever leave this place where I am, for here is the answer to all of my prayers. All things are known and felt here. My spirit is raised beyond the earthly realm and now it touches heaven. I feel the entire universe around me and inside of me. I am connected to it and it is connected to me. Here is the place where my spirit reaches out and touches all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment