Sunday, September 20, 2015

Little Bits of Wisdom

     I was throwing out some of my old papers and I found a paper that I had written a long time ago. Upon on it, I had written down some of my thoughts about life. Back then I was always jotting down my thoughts about why are things the way they are, trying my best to come to an understanding about my world. I thought I would share them with you.
 
  Here are a few of my insights that I had written down:

     I believe a lot of people just gave up trying to change the world. They just settle for a place of their own, a place of comfort to live out their lives. But that comfort is only an illusion while living in a chaotic world. You are never really isolated from what goes on around you. Our individual happiness can be destroyed so easily or made less by the evil within our world.
             _____________________________________________

     People makes or agrees to the value in all things like money, diamonds, and gold. It is people that actually puts value on them. Take away the people and there is no more value. The value on things only exist within our human mind. The money and gold that we value, I doubt that any creature in nature would place any worth on them at all.
    If we all lived on an island and we all agreed that shiny shells were valuable. Then someone came to the island with a ship full of gold and fine gems, we would not think he is rich for he does not have any shiny shells that we highly value.
              ______________________________________________

     Don't let others compromise your values. Every time you do, you die a little within.
               ______________________________________________

     Do whatever it takes to make that flower of love and happiness to flourish within you without hurting yourself and others.
               ______________________________________________

     The rule of love and the rule of happiness is to love yourself and to love others. Be happy with yourself and find happiness among others. Preach about love and preach about happiness, and if you make a lot of mistakes along the way, just keep on loving and being happy. ---- from the Orator of Beautiful Words. 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment