Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I can Stand Tall even When I am Knockdown

    This is what I can say to our world. I am content with my life and you cannot hurt me. If you think that I deserve your love that is fine with me and if you think that I do not, that is also alright with me. I will not let you take control over my life and how I feel. I am content and at peace. The Lord has strengthen me and made me strong. He has put his love within my heart and it will not be taken away by anybody or by anything in this world. Knock me down and I will get right back up as I was, a child of God.
    Even if I was surrounded by violence I will not live my life in a violent way. If I was surround by corruption, I will not be corrupted. God has put his laws within my heart and I will live by them. Righteousness over unrighteousness every time.
     I am not perfect but I will strive to be perfect as God is perfect. I want to be like my Father in heaven. I want to live in the light of his love and be like that love while I live upon this earth. I know that God's goodness is for everyone and not for a limited amount of people. I want to praise God now and forever for what he has done and will do for all his children within our world.
     Yes, I can still stand tall even when I am knockdown, for God will never abandon me. He will be with me until the day that I die and even beyond that. I am forever his and he will forever be my God and I will always say, "Glory be to God forever and ever, Amen!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment