Sunday, August 3, 2014

Words of Comfort

Php. 4:19 And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Jer. 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Ps. 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.
Pr. 16:9 The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord established his steps.
Ps. 37:23,24 The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand.
Isa. 39:29 He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.
Php. 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Rev. 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be morning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.
                                                                                                                           (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment