Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Why Do I Blog?

     Why do I blog? For me it kind of like why do painters paint or singers sing? They like what they do or even love what they do. What they do is a way of expressing what they feel inside and a way to share that with others. My blog gives me a way to express the way I feel inside more importantly the way I feel about God and I can share that great feeling with others.
     Where else can you talk about God outside a church? You can easily strike up a conversation with someone about sports, music, news, politics, television shows and celebrity gossip in your everyday life. Where are you going to talk to someone about your feelings about God's word? If you are a spiritual person like me you need some kind of outlet to express yourself and blogging for me is satisfying.
     Granted I will not get a great following but this blog is a personal blog. I will not be trying to sell you anything but to share my feelings on biblical matters. Mostly sorting out my own feelings about God. If people do read this blog I feel bless to be able share my feelings with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment