Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Our Way or God's Way?

     Lets start out and call our way the fleshly way. In Gal 5:19-21 said, "19 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, 21 envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these...." Now God's way is the spiritual way. Again in Gal 5:22,23 it said, "22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control...." We see by this that God's way is the greater way without question.
     God said in Isaiah 55:8,9 "8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."
     Romans 8:7,8, "7 For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; it cannot. 8 Those who are in the flesh cannot please God." Now those who chose God's way Romans 8:14 said, "14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God."
     So I say what King David said in Psalms 25:4,5 "4 Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. 5 Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all day long."  Amen!                                                 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment