Monday, June 23, 2014

My Experience

     I had this experience recently. I was thinking about God and his word and in doing so I felt energized. I felt much lighter and happier as some would say I was filled with God's spirit. I wish I could feel that way all the time but I don't. The strange part was that I got sick while I was feeling lighter and happier. The higher part of me was happy and the lower part of me was sick. I felt I was divided into two parts. The sickness did not take me over completely like it usually does. The higher part of me kept it at bay. I did not feel pain or did I feel down. I was actually happy while being sick. This was the first time I felt that way. The sickness did not last long either in an half hour it was gone. I continue to feel lighter and happier afterwards and I continue with my thinking about God and his word.
     I think we are all like a car's battery we need to be energized every so often so to feel good and be happy. In being energized we resist sickness in a greater way. When I think about God and read his word I always feel better. Some people refer to God's word as liquid spirit; they are refreshed by it and so was I.

No comments:

Post a Comment