Wednesday, June 8, 2011

God does Care

     How many people curse God for their misfortunes but God is not responsible for our condition. Our first parents disobeyed God and we have struggled ever since. Lot of the blame rests upon the unforeseen occurrences that happen within our lives, some were by accident and some were caused by others. Accidents will continue to happen and people will continue to hurt one another but I am thankful for God for still remaining with us and helping us to cope with our problems.
     Some believe God has forgotten about them or he is not listening to them but God knows them and he does listen to our prayers. The trouble starts when we think how God should answer us. How he should solve our problems and when he does not do as we expect him to we become disillusion or disappointed in him. We think that he does not care but how many of us knows exactly how things work in heaven? We try to bring God down to our level of understanding and think within our mind how God being like us should behave. God instead behaves like himself the God of all creation. He see things differently than we do. He does things differently than we do them. We cannot judge God as we judge ourselves. God is above our understanding and our judgement.
     I to have thought God is slow at acting on some matters and that he should be doing this or that. I even had doubts that he was even listening. I had anger for God that he was not helping people enough. Upon my little spot upon the world I thought I was seeing everything that god was doing however my eyes was not beholding his invisible active spirit. I cannot see how his spirit is working upon every heart. I cannot see beyond where I stand. When trying to understand God, I have to see with my heart and to believe by faith and not by sight. The spirit of God is very active even though I cannot comprehend or see what it is doing. I still believe in God and his power to make things right.
     Some people will fall away because they have lost their faith and do not believe in God anymore. Our world is hard on us but God is not. He put the human race in a paradise in the beginning and he has plans for our return someday. He is not wanting us to suffer. He wants us to be happy and well. The hardship that we are facing is by being on the outside of paradise. When Jesus Christ returns he will restore our world back into a paradise. God does not want us to be harmed. He wants us all to live in this new world that he is giving to us. A world of peace, prosperity and love.
     Forgive me God for not understanding you. Forgive me of not really knowing you. The world has blinded my eyes and caused me to have doubts. I do believe in you my Lord and God. My soul awaits your arrival. Lord forgive me of my impatience for there are many who are suffering upon our world and I want that suffering to end. I have become tired of the world and it's ways. I want a new world the world that you have promised us, a world bathed in your light and love. Lord continue to have mercy upon me and let my relief come soon. The night has grown darker and many are becoming lost. Lord grant me the strength to carry on.
     Even though I have grown tired I will push onward towards that new day in your kingdom. I will keep my faith and my hope strong in you. Lord I will wait on you and hope that others will to. Even though our world may want me to do otherwise, I will hold on tight to my belief in you. Lord continue to shine you light down upon us so that our eyes will be more open to your ways. In Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment