Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Way I Feel

    I cannot guess or predict what tomorrow will bring but I can only hope it will be better. Even though I am only a drop in the ocean of life I can say that this drop loves God. Whether or not I am remembered or forgotten does not matter to me. What does matter to me is my relationship with God. If I am loved by him and respected I can say I have done well. As long as I am with God I am happy.
     I believe his people are scattered like seeds to the wind. They were planted by his own hands in every nation so that everyone will come to know him. They live as sheep among the wolfs. Trying their best to live a Christian life and make a difference. They are vessels beaten upon by the raging seas. Vessels that are used by God and loved by him. These people are God's people and he will never leave them. They are his people forever. They will be with God as long as God shall live.

No comments:

Post a Comment