Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I have a Picture

     I have a picture within my head of God's future kingdom. Its a picture of a land flowing with milk and honey. A picture of men and women living in peace and having hearts filled with love. A picture of a world working together to make our lives much better. A world filled with a kinder people, a gentler people, a people who show God's love between themselves.
     I carry that picture wherever I go. I hope to find it existing somewhere and seeing it take hold and grow; But for now the picture is still within my mine and I pray that it is in the mines of others as well.
     I cannot let my mine settle for anything less when I know there is so much more our world could be doing. I have a choice and I choose the best picture we can have today and for all of our tomorrows.

1 comment: