Sunday, February 13, 2011

They Will Not Come Lord (a vision of insight)

     I said to him,"What a beautiful banquet that you have prepared. There are fruits and berries of every kind. There is bread to eat and wine to drink. Upon a table in a field you have place it."
     "They will not come Lord." I said to him. "They will not come to this place to eat and to drink. Please, Lord I wish not to see you hurt or disappointed if no one comes to eat. I am here with you Lord as I will always be, now and throughout eternity. I have concern for you as you are my friend. I wish that your heart will not be hurt if they turn away."
     He said to me. "Just give them more time to come." He was telling me not to quickly to judge others. He wanted me not to cast my doubts upon them but to be patient and to wait and see what happens. Just because my eyes were short sighted did not mean that all was lost. Unlike me he has no doubts at all. He has much confidence in that his lost sheep will come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment