Monday, January 3, 2011

What You Should Have Done

     You should of went right instead of left. You should of went up instead of down. You should of ran faster instead of slower. There are many things that you should of done but did not do. Because you did not do what you should of done, trouble keeps coming your way.
     Someone seems to be always there telling you what you should have done. Someone seems to be always there pointing out your faults. You already know what you should of done but they keep on telling you anyway.
     How can one see the future and know which way is right? How can you see what tomorrow will bring? I seem to know what I should have done after I did it and not before. I am lacking some sort of insight that would prevent me from making mistakes. Why do I think this is so because many are telling me what I should of done as if I should have known better. They must possess a foresight that I am lacking and now they are chastising me for my inability.
     I wish I was like them perfect in every way but I am not. I make mistakes and I have my troubles too. Perhaps I am to imperfect for this world. I keep doing wrong things other than what I have should of done. People continue to keep blaming me and pointing them out. I believe they think I am blind as well and cannot see what has happen.
     One step in the wrong direction then you trip and fall. Many will stand over you and laugh but not many will reach out so to help you stand. Has all the world become uncompassionate to a hurting soul? Trap we become by our wrong decisions and we become lost as well. But why is it when we need help the most we get is stones thrown our way? Why is it what we should of done but did not do brings down persecution upon us? It is like every mistake must be punished. There is little help for you if you do not do what you should have done. I have concluded that I am a outcast (made by my wrong decisions) living imperfectly among perfect people in their perfect world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment