Wednesday, January 5, 2011

To You O'Lord

     To you O'Lord I give my life, my soul and my spirit. I render myself and my service to you. I stand before you as your servant. I place my life within your hands. May I always stand by your side. To you O'Lord I pledge my loyalty and my love.
     To you O'lord belongs the universe and all that is in it. How bless is our world to have you near to us. How bless we are to have you as our God. With clean white robes you have clothed me. You have taken away my sins. You have raise me up from the darkness and brought me into the light. You have understood my heart and accepted me and gave me your love. My loving Lord you have given me much and you have given me my reason for living.
     To you O'Lord I owe my life. From heaven you keep shinning down your love upon me. Out of your love you gave me life through your death. The whole world stood against you. It hated you and put you to death. It tried to shut out your light and to silence your words. But it was they who were conquered by the power of your love.
     Glory to the king of heaven and of the Earth for all the power, the might and the glory belongs to you. At the right hand of God you sit and there you rule over us with your righteousness. All the angels of heaven bow before you and honor your name. I to place myself under your subjection. I to give you my love from my heart. To you O'Lord is our worship and our prayers. Who is greater than you Lord? No one.
     I will wait on your arrival. I will stand ready to receive you. I will keep holding strong to my faith in you. Let your day be soon Lord and may all of us keep praising your name until the end of time. To you O'Lord is my salvation and my hope. Everyday I will continue to pray and to ask you to come and be our king now and forever. In your holy name I asked it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment