Monday, January 3, 2011

The Spirit that is Forever

     I can see now the strength of the spirit and it's everlasting qualities. The spirit is forever and the flesh is only temporary. From the spirit, the flesh was created. The spirit keeps us alive. The spirit connects us to our God. Our God has made us into his image by his spirit. His spirit gave us life. He has place his spirit inside all of us and that spirit shall never die.
     Death has no lasting hold on me because God's spirit is inside me. No weapon made can destroy my spirit. My flesh will die but my spirit will live on. Unconquerable, mighty and strong I am for God's spirit cannot perish.
     I can see through the darkness. I can see through the pain and sorrow. The flesh is dying and the spirit is growing stronger. From the cocoon the spirit pushes out and goes toward God. Whatever pain and suffering has occurred, whoever has felt the pain of death and whatever torment the soul has experienced, through the spirit the hand of God can wipe it all away.
     God's spirit is an ocean to which our spirit pours into. God is like a bulb and we are like the flower in due season we will return to our life source. There in that perfect light of God our spirit shall live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment