Friday, December 24, 2010

Where is the True Church of God?

     I have looked at many different denominations and many believe they to be the true church of God. I have tried in vein to find a church filled with wise men, apostles, angelic beings or just perfect men and women. In my labor I only found ordinary people like me. Where then is the true church of God?
     I prayed to God to show me his church. It seem to me that God kept silent however in this silence an answer was coming through. My eyes began to see and my mind began to understand. The true church of God was made up of ordinary people like me. They are imperfect and have problems too. They try their best to find the right way to go and no matter how many years of worship they still need help once in awhile. We all far short of the glory of the Lord and ever so often need his help and mercy.
     I believe those in the true church of God are lovers of righteousness. They are loyal to their God. These are the children of God who are obeying his voice and doing his will. I know they reflect his ways in everything that they do.
     Who are in the true church of God? All those believing in the name of Jesus Christ and are showing God's love to one another. They are the ones who God has chosen by his mercy to enter into his kingdom. They are the ones who loves their God more than themselves. They are the ones who are true to his word. The ones who will be included in God's church are the ones with a whole lot of love within their hearts and the willingness to do the work of the Lord.
     You see the true church of God is not a place. It is a world wide church consisting of many loyal followers. Even within the church where we are now going, there will be ones chosen by him and ones who will be rejected by him. God will judge our hearts and not by the place where we are in.
     Our love is what separates us from others. Our love originated from our God. It is the kind of love that Jesus Christ carried with him upon the cross. The love within our hearts identifies us as God's children. Those who have the love of God inside them make up his church.
     Where are these people of God's church? Look around you. Look around in your community. You will know them when you listen to them. Study God's word the Bible and it will tell you more about them. These people of God are a blessing to the human race. Gentle in their ways. Loving in their hearts and powerful in spirit. These are God's children of paradise and the true church of God.  

No comments:

Post a Comment