Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Revelation of the Highest Truth

     We are loved. We are always loved. We were made in the image of God and God is love. Even in darkest hour where we feel that we cannot go on we are still loved because we cannot be any less that what God has made us.
     Some may not understand or grasp this highest truth about who we are because of the lies that people spread. We are told that we are less and that we do not measure up. Our skin color maybe different and we are judged by the body that we have. Our words, our mind and all that we have may not be up to somebodies standards. We are made to feel defeated by the lie that we are less.
     I am greater than less. This I know is true. The real truth does not lie in how people make me feel but in what I believe is true. If I believe myself to be less then I become what I believe. If I was made in the image of God how can I be less than that image? Only if I let myself to believe in something different than what I am.
     Unconditional love I can give to myself and no one can take that from me. It is mine to have always. We were born with our spirits to be free and I am starting to realize that freedom is not to faraway. Returning to that innocence is just one belief away. I believe that by not letting the world control my image. I will gain control for myself. Control in being who I want to be and not as others would like me to be.
     I believe if I am in tune with myself, the peace and the calmness of the soul will be mine. I can sense within me that place of peace however I can also sense a whirling storm within my mind. I yearn for peace but the storm keeps it away. What is that storm? It is all the negativity that I allowed in over the many years of my life. It has become a barrier separating me from my true self.
     In my revelation of the highest truth there in my mind was a picture of me just being me. A picture of what I could be if I just embraced that I was made in the image of God. I realize that each of us is precious and valuable to our world as our selfs. I found that if I were to respect that image of God within me, I needed to respect that image in that of others. I believe the truth is, love is just a belief away in our selfs and a belief in the beauty of our own spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment