Thursday, December 9, 2010

God's Gift Within

     I cannot equal this gift from God. His gift is perfect, where as I am an imperfect being. I can only try to express it perfectly knowing full well I will come up short every time. Then why try? It is apart of the perfection of God and God has given me a way so to reach for it.
     What God has given me he will not take back. It is mine as long as I shall live. What I choose to do with this gift it is up to me. I can choose to never to use it. I can choose to hide it away. I can use it in a negative manner or a positive one. God has made it clear it is totally up to me, the way I use his gift.
     Everyone of us I believe has a special gift from God. A gift hidden away inside our selfs. Some may know what theirs is while others are still searching for it. Some may think that their gift is not so special or not important at all but it is important. When all of our gifts are laid out upon our world it will reflect heaven. The spirit of God will flow from us over the face of the Earth, changing our lives forever.
     Do not be believing that you do not have a gift from God that he has somehow forgotten about you. All you have to do is to look inside your heart and see that it is there. Do not be thinking that your gift is less. Do not ignore or throw away what God has given you. Honor your God by honoring that which he has given you.
     If you believe he has only given you a little, then cherish that little for it is his precious gift to you. If he see you respecting him with only a little will he not see fit to give you even more. Some of us has gifts which shine forth instantly while others have to cultivate theirs.
     Our God has a design do not be questioning our master's plan. Step up and take a active part in it because he has not left you out. God's spirit is with you and is within you. His spirit is so great. It can work miracles for you and even by you. Your gift within can help to bring our world closer to our God. Do what you can and rejoice in the things that you can do for him, for his gifts are a blessing to all of us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment