Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Change of Heart

     I will not serve up something rotten within me and present it to the world. Why give something that is sickening to your own self and give it to another? No I will not imitate others and follow in there sinful nature. I want to add to our world something that I am proud of rather something I am shame of. I want to be remembered as someone who contributed something beautiful rather than something ugly. I say lets make our world beautiful by letting out the goodness inside.
     Why do something that you will have to lie about rather than something you could be proud of? I want to get up in the morning and look at myself in the mirror and be happy at what I see. I want to have around me things that I can openly show. Inside I feel so free when I have nothing to hide. When you have things to hide you always feel fearful of exposer. I want to feel good about myself and of the things I have done.
     I want to walk through the gates of heaven with my head held high rather than with my head facing down. I want to approach Jesus Christ with a smile rather than a plead of mercy. I want my heart to be open rather than filled with regret. The time is now to do so what I must do in order to have that happiness.
     The change I am talking about and the change that I must have is following the spirit of God within my own heart. It is looking at the children and all the people around me and reaching out my hand to help. There is so much hurt that has been given out now is a time for healing. I want to heal our world with the God given goodness within my own heart.
     I believe it is not an impossible task. Jesus Christ has already shown us that change is not impossible. He has change so many of us and we will never be the same again. We were touched by his love and by his words about God's grace. It is not impossible to change your heart if you really want to. God's spirit is there waiting at the entrance of your heart. All we have to do is just open up our hearts and let it come on in. Through his spirit God will guide our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment